Monday, November 12, 2012

Sorry!

Sorry about the lack of updates! Between working like mad (I've been called in on almost every day off I've had AND double-shifted, which I'm not complaining since I need the hours but it's still exhausting) moving and life in general, I haven't had much time to draw. When I finally had a little time to draw today, my camera decided to go "Haha screw you!" and die the pixelated death of suck (See, I hand-draw the stuff in my sketchbook, use a digital camera to take a picture of it to upload into photoshop, and color it and all there. I have no scanner, so that's not an option, and I'm not too terribly good at drawing with just digital.) so I am going to have to see if boyfriend has a camera/batteries I can borrow when he gets home, so I can actually upload it.

Sorry everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment